Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Yaoi fantasy -- delicious romance in the old cenotaph





There's a bobby-dazzler of a fantasy story behind these pictures -- you just know there is. 3D art meets Pre-Raphaelite quasi-realism, hinting at vast adventures and m/m romance ... more than a hint of the Yaoi.

This is the cenotaph set you've been looking at for a few days, with the Requiescat texture added, and a Vue sky. Then along wanders Michael 4 wearing the Marco skinmap, the Spartacos hair, and the M4 cloak, and a face designed by me. The word is exquisite!

There's a rare set of "full monty" renders from this series of renders; I'll give you the Nudity Alert, and then just give you the link -- right here! Enjoy, guys.

We've seen a lot of fantasy lately, so I'm switching back to science fiction tomorrow. I'm going to take the Commander starship interior set for a test drive. Join me then!

Jade, 28 July
Related Posts with Thumbnails