Saturday, September 18, 2010

Yaoi fantasy: the immortal and the dancer







Yaoi style fantasy ... male nude fantasia ... Leon at dawn in the old temple on the hill, and as I told you yesterday, he's not alone.

So this is how they met! If you've been following this blog, you probably recall this lad, the "dancer assassin" who hangs out with the immortal, showing a fair amount of hero worship. They obviously met somewhere -- and this is it.

This reminds me of, "There's nothing here for me now. I want to come with you to Alderaan, and be a Jedi Knight like my father." (At which point Obiwan had a minor seizure and said in an odd kind of a voice, "be a Jedi knight by all means, my boy, but for chrissaks -- not like your father! And no, I can't tell you what I'm babbling about, or why you just made me turn green!" It would have been Sir Alec Guinness saying that, not Ewan Macreggor, of course ... even if George Lucas had written it, which he didn't, because I don't think he'd thought the story through that far when the initial movie was made...!)

Anyway --

The young dancer has been training all along as an entertainer, in order to be able to get into the citadel, or castle, etc., and wreak his vengeance. Only the best dancers are allowed in, and only the most exotic ones (duh!) are invited to dance privately after all the courtiers have turned back into pumpkins.

On his way home from practising his arts in the woods, he shortcuts over the hill by the temple, and sees the immortal ... whooh! "I know you, you're one of them, the outcasts, the ones they shun and envy, love and hate, in equal measure, and at the same time..."

And yes, there's a proper nude version of this shoot, which was uploaded to the other blog later just a little while ago. Here's the mandatory !!!NUDITY ALERT!!! And once you've gotten past that, here's the link ... enjoy.

The dancer kid needs a name. Reginald? No. Cecil. No! Harold. No! Armitage. No! Herbert? Cedric? Horace? Rudolph? Adolph? Zachariah? I give up.

Jade, 18 September
Related Posts with Thumbnails