Sunday, November 28, 2010

Posting everywhere but here ... except for this...

This is the "posting to the other blogs today" post -- and I'm actually posted twice, once to the Exotic blog, and the other time to the Abraxas graphic novel. In fact ...

The next installment to Abraxas went up early(ish) this morning, though it's taken me the rest of the day to catch up with the art to bring this up to date! I spent a lot of time wrasslin' with the 3DLight render engine, which is the default DAZ engine, and which is giving me a lot of strife. I guess I've reached the point where I'm trying to do things with it that, frankly, it won't do because it probably wasn't designed to to that stuff. Low light conditions give you horrific mottled gray grain in the skintones. So you crank up the lights to get rid of the grain, and you lose the beautiful low-light conditions you were trying for. Anyway --

Here is the link to the beginning of the new Abraxas installment...

And I'm about to post the "proper" renders of these male nudes:


And obviously they have to be on the other blog, because DAZ's Michael 4 appears to have taken a vacation in Pompeii, sometime before 70AD (!), and someone has made off with his jeans. So give me a few minutes to get the other blog updated, and like the man said in the movie, "I'll be back," and will update this with the link! UPDATE: here's your link, and --!!!! -- beware, dangly bits. Nude art. Male nude art. Full monty. Real deal. Consider yourself warned and all that.

Jade, November 28
Related Posts with Thumbnails