Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The "posting to the other blog" post ... and the link!

Just a headsup: am posting to the other blog today ... an adults only continuation of yesterday's fantasy renders. I know, I know, it's been yonks since I've posted there. If you now me, you know it's all been a question of my health being a joke, and the way you have to race to catch up with work on the days when you do feel halfway okay ... and I know there's plenty of you know what that's all about! But --

At last, here are some rather beautiful male nudes, posted where they belong, on the AO blog. Nudity alerts, purple flags a-flutter, arms waving in warning to poor old Auntie Maud (who never gets any fun) and so forth -- here's the link, and ... enjoy!


...just a quick addition. A "glamor shot ... Travers and Marin and some pretty neat fire or flame effects, which I'll talk about tomorrow. For now -- gotta go, headache coming right back! Pills etc. are top of the agenda...

Jade, February 23
Related Posts with Thumbnails