Thursday, November 9, 2023

Recent goodies ... painting happily. Cyberpunk hero, fire warrior, nectromancer, misty mountains ... what more could you want?





No, I haven't died! Not yet. Not quite. But there have been times when it seemed a viable alternative: Covid. Again. Added to which -- you try having or or three huge migraines every week, and see what happens to your equilibrium! Too many problems to solve, not enough answers. Now it's a heatwave ... argh. Aus in the springtime -- fun, fun.

But yes, I've been busy. Am still working on the new website ... it's going to take a bunch more work, but I'm getting there. One of the best things was getting to lash up a bunch of faux covers for the free reads section. Reminds me of how much I used to love doing book covers!

 







...there's a bunch more, but those will give you an idea of where my imagination is at the moment. Lots of good reading, all of it free, and more to come. 

Otherwise, not much is happening on the artistic front. Covid knocks the packing out of you -- I;m still trying to recover, and am working an a fraction the pace I want to. As a friend of mine used to say, "Survive and Succeed." But the survival part comes first!