Thursday, June 24, 2021

Gotta Dance, April Daydreams and Holiday Snaps!



Just playing with some new props and shaders and poses. Having a lot of fun with this kind of thing at the moment. There's not very much left to learn in Iray now. If I can get the sky dome figured out, that's about the only mystery left! I've found some pretty good tutorials on YouTube which will get me into it, and I just need to devote an afternoon to this. There's not much to add here ... my wish list is getting longer and longer at both DAZ and Rendo -- I think I could spend about two thousand dollars in a single shopping spree! But let's not. This isn't a cheap hobby, and one accepts that, but there's a limit! In the meantime, I'm just enjoying playing with the wealth of old, old props I've had squirrelled away for years. Not much beside the Genesis figures and a few costumes and hair props is new; the rest goes back a long, long way, and is gussied up with new shaders! 



More tomorrow -- there's still a raft of images to post here. But for now ... it's getting late and I'm closing down for the day. Yaaawn...