Sunday, November 17, 2019

Sinbad, anyone --?


Am in a Sinbad kind of mood -- can you tell? This is the Rex skinmap and a tweak on the face morph, wearing a couple of bits of the Huntsman costume for Genesis 3, which also fits G8 well. This one rendered for three hours before I called "enough!" and yet if you look very closely, it needed more. Tough, because my video card won't go any further! Which is a bit rough, because that's a backdrop, not a standing set. Golly, if I'd tried to do the set as well --? 😲 I also lit it with an IBL image, so the computer didn't have to prat about with a million calculations back there for Iray lights. Well, harrumph. So I called it done.

Kind of reminds me of Sindbad. somehow; always my favorite character in kids' fiction, when I was a kid myself. (And then of course you grow up and see Patrick Wayne as Sinbad. I kid you not --


We had all the fun in the late 1970s! Star Wars was the cherry on top of the whipped cream, but you can trust me on this ... there was a lot of whipped cream under the cherry!)

Just one image today. I'd intended to do a lot more, but I've been busy and am still quite ill. I'll see what I can do in the next couple of days. Got lots of images inside my head, trying to get out!