Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Because it's so [bleeping!] HOT ... "The Colors of Winter, Aussie Style"








Boxing Day plus one ... and we're in the middle of a heatwave that's setting records. It's so hot, you can't even think ... and the a/c is running full-throttle, and it's still an oven in here. I'd intended to do art during the holidays -- there's some experiments I want to run in CG, for a start, and a couple of paintings to play with. But, in this heat? [rolls eyes]

On the other hand, I was going through images and stumbled over a collection I put together the winter before last (2017). Uploaded them to facebook or something, never to this blog. And I thought, "Colors of Winter" ... oh, yes. So --

Because it's so bleeping hot, let's do a WINTER photo shoot, and keep the art for another day. Here, have some more while I'm uploading...