Sunday, April 18, 2021

Demon wings -- check out the diffuse maps on this!

 

Here's the old Demon Wings prop, looking better than ever -- it was always a great little prop, even though it refused to parent properly (and still does), but I could never get it to look really good, because its materials basically amounted to a "normal" map and a base color. Soooo ... I put the template into Photoshop and painted a diffuse map for it, then whacked that onto the 3D model, and added lots or meallicity an what not --


This is well worth viewing full size. In fact, so is the "Little Green Demon" picture, which is trusty old Michael 4! The golden winged demon/human blend is Genesis 8 female. In fact, I really like the green Michael 4. And I think I feel a story coming on. The story is, not all demons are evil; some fight the forces of evil, but even they have to skedaddle at sunrise. The picture is called Break of Dawn, when the golden-winged demon (she needs a name!) warns her off-camera rival, "Night will fall, and I will return!" Along the lines of "You can run, but you can't hide..." 

This is G8F, with the Ravna skinmap and face morph; Elan hair set to black and red; Demon Wings for Poser, re-surfaced for Iray, diffuse map painted my self. The foreground set is Reparation. There's a lot more to upload, but it'll have to wait till next time!