Thursday, March 11, 2010

The fantasy horse ... the enchanted forest ... just beautiful!





The fantasy horse ... the enchanted forest ... the old, old story, like a favorite movie you half-remember from being a kid. Please enjoy these shots -- "just" beauty shots today, guys, because I'm sooooo far out of time. I saw my chiropractor this morning, had my back "cracked," and the adjustments were enough to throw me way off kilter. I'm trying to catch up with myself, with a dizzy headache and the works. Not uncommon, when my chiropractor's had another go at me. But I'm going to land so far behind today, work-wise --!

I'll be back tomorrow with the fantasy guy to accompany the fantasy horse ... and yes, I will be coming back to Jarrat and Stone very soon. I just thought, we've had a lot of SF lately, so everyone must be ready for a break! Many thanks to Mel Keegan for posting on the subject of my NARC renders. Did you see the post, over on MK's blog? Woo hoo!

Jade, 12 March
Related Posts with Thumbnails