Friday, June 11, 2010

The Princeling ... very nice skinmap, this!




The warrior ... young, vulnerable, courageous, beautiful. There's something rather Johnny Depp about this face -- and it's not one of mine! Today I'm taking the Matthias skin map and face for a test drive. I treated myself to a download last night!

I've kept it pretty simple out of necessity ... Calamity Jade decided to carve into her finger with the bread knife. Blood everywhere! PAIN!!!! Now my finger is splinted, and using the keyboard is a bit of a challenge. So I kept this series of renders to more or less simple manipulations of the Matthias character ... Stylin' jeans with a texture of mine applied. Merlin's Celtic jewelry (made to fit Victoria, but you can easily get it to fit Michael). And swags of props, all with textures.

And the result is a really nice, exotic Yaoi princeling. I'm going to enjoy playing with the Matthias skin map ... but for today I have to give me finger some healing time, so --

Join me tomorrow for more of this -- 

Jade, 11 June