Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hunk rescues hapless secret agent ... is romance in the air?

Sorry these are only Deep Shadow Maps.
Best I could do at the time!

"Ah, at last ... after I've been waiting here for half an hour -- Agent 38C, it's you! What kept you?"


"But of courrrze it izzz me, Agent 0064. What other kind of gurrrl would be walking around in a backztreet at ziz time of ze morning, dressed like ziz? Noh, don't anzwer zat. I 'ave brought ze zecret code book. You 'ave ze pazzword furrr me?"

"Pazz -- I mean, password, what password? They didn't tell me anything about a password!"


"Zat is too bad. Wizout ze pazzword I cannot give you ze zecret codebook."

"But but -- hang on a second, Agent 38C, I can give 'em a call, I've got my phone here --!"


Well, bugger. All that waiting, and she just walked off. M is going to kill me. I mean, he is really, seriously, going to kill me. Wait a second -- "Who goes there? 38C, did you decide to come back?"


"Thirty-eight-who? I'm only 24, do I look that old? Uh ... hey, Joe, what you know? Or, like, words to that, you know, effect, dude."

"Well ... I know my boss is going to kill me when I get back to the office."

"Well, don't go back till in the morning. I know this great little pub around the corner..."

With my luck, he's going to turn out to be a double agent. Well ... to take a leaf out of 007's manual ... I'll investigate that in the morning!

Jade, 31 May