Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yaoi Tarzan ... and misty Bryce mountains






As promised, something sensual and beautiful ... Yaoi Tarzan, in fact. You know, Tarzan wasn't born at the age of 30! He grew up in the rainforest, and there was a time he was 18, and, uh ... yeah. Have you ever read the Tarzan stories -- the original ones? They're amazing. In its day, this must have been right out there on the leading edge of fantasy.

So here's a Yaoi Tarzan, and what's spectacular about these shots from my perspective is the WATER! None of that is a preset. I made that water from scratch. You create a primitive -- a plain. You give it a color, set the transparency ... give in a displacement map so it ripples .. set the reflectivity, and so on. You create a ground plane underneath it, so you can see through it. That effect is terrific ... sooo realistic, and so beautiful.

See the reflections and the ripples? Click to view these at 800 pixels wide, and you'll get a better view of what I mean!

Want to see the adults onlly version of these pictures?

I need to give the usual NUDITY ALERT first, because you're clicking to a page where nothing much is left to the imagination, and mother nature's handiwork is displayed in all its glory. So --

NUDITY ALERT. Consider it given, and --

Here's the link ... enjoy!



The other thing I've been doing is playing in Bryce. All the above are DAZ renders, but these are Bryce:



And again, I am soooo pleased with these, because nothing is a preset. The misty mountain landscape was done from scratch, using about 8 terrains, all made by me ... and the tree ... I made the tree. I actually made the tree, it ain't a preset!

Jade, September 23
Related Posts with Thumbnails