Saturday, August 7, 2010

More 3D Magicks






Something of an anniversary for me comes to pass this weekend. It's been a year since I discovered, downloaded, installed and started to learn DAZ Studio 3. A year! One of the reasons I started this blog late in September of '09 was that I wanted to track what I was doing, and have something concrete to be able to look back over, and be able to tell how long it took to learn how to do such-and-such.

Well, a year on I'm still learning, but there's not that much left to learn in this version of DAZ. Very soon, I need to move up -- and it'll probably be to Carrara, which is a 3D model shop, photographic studio, movie studio and all, rolled into one. That's going to be a big move, and I'm not ready yet. But some time in 2011 it'll happen.

Jade, 7 August