Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Elven Prince hairdo. Nice!



New on the DAZ product list today: Elven Prince hair ... on sale for a while because it's brand new. So I just had to play with this, see what can be dome with it! These renders were done at 6x9 and I uploaded them full-size ... click on the middle one and see that tumble of auburn hair!

There's nothing subtle about these renders. Storybook fantasy with a Yaoi twist -- right down to the brilliant colors and the sheer simplicity of the images. I really like this hair for the fantasy characters, particularly the elves. Nice!

Work continues apace in my attempts to recreate the existing characters ... no joy today though. I tried for two of them and struck out with both. Maybe my "eye" just wasn't "in" today ... maybe it'll be "in" tomorrow. I didn't get Joe Ramos ... I got his cousin, who has a decidedly wicked look -- that one was a real villain. Black sheep of the family, I guess. The one the Ramos clan tries to disown. Try again tomorrow!

Jade, 8 April